Edu Jarque of The Philippine Star interviews Donna Cruz with questions about her travels, traveling habits, and other tidbits in her life.
Donna answers questions to the following:
- What do you remember of your first trip abroad?
- What won’t you leave home without?
- How do you pass time at airports?
- What is the first thing you do upon checking in at a hotel?
- What do you consider a must-do activity whenever you visit a foreign city?
- What is the best travel advice you can share?
- Who is your most ideal traveling companion?
- What pasalubongs do you bring on your outbound journey? And on your return homeward bound?
- Name your favorite city abroad.
- If you could have a meal with three persons, who would they be?
- Name the dream singer you wish to perform with.
- Name an event you would like to participate in.
- Any hobby that occupies your time? What do you collect?
- Name the sport you enjoy doing? Watching?
- What are you addicted to?
- Name a film you can watch over and over again and the title of a book you strongly recommend?
- Name a city you have never been before and would like to visit?
- Name a country you wish to explore.
- If you could reside anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- What would you say is the best part of travel?
- After all the travels you have done, describe your most memorable trip.
Read the full interview:
interviews, LA, philippine star, travel